What is Google Street ViewVisible One
Google is the first point of contact of a customer and a business. From finding businesses nearby to planning itineraries for upcoming trips to looking up a forgotten phone number, we plug keywords into Google to help us with anything we want to know. And if we want to find out how a business compares to another, we Google to find out about other people’s experiences.
It’s no surprise that Google is the #1 search engine in the world with 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide. It should also to no surprise that many businesses across the world are leveraging the power of what Google has to offer. One of their platform is the Google Street View – a great tool, allowing users to view and navigate through 360 virtual tour of various places, business locations and many more around the world. Everything is now possible from the comfort of your laptop via Google street view.
A 360 virtual tour both influences customers decisions on which business to visit and enhances a business’ Google listing. This makes it an amazing marketing opportunity that any smart business owner should take advantage of immediately.
Therefore, Google has let business owners hire a “Google Trusted Photographer” to visit their store or office, take a bunch of photos, and attach them together into a virtual tour which is called Google Business View.
Google View is no longer just for the streets! Google is increasing its world famous street view coverage to allow local businesses to showcase their interiors. This enhances their Google listing, and influences potential customers decision making, with their very own 360-degree virtual tour.
Here some reasons you should have Google Business View shoot:
- Potential customers, clients, or patients want to know what your place looks like.
- The photo shoot may encourage more people to click through to your Places page or website.
- It may be a ranking factor.
- The view or “See inside” the front-and-center when you view the Google Places page on gadgets.
- You can insert photo shoot on your site.
- You professionally-taken still photos.
- To take good photos is rarely quick or easy, because it’s a numbers game.
- Google seems to have plans for Business View.
It provides more information to consumers to help them make purchasing decisions faster so from a marketing stand point it is recommended.
What’s your insight of this relatively new tool, and you might plan on using it! Contact us.